Wednesday, October 13, 2010

La Merda Che Mia Madre Dice




My mom is now on Facebook. Most nights, she is on Facebook while under the influence. The other night, while reading various posts on my wall, she got it into her head that I was cheating on my wife. I am absolutely not cheating on my wife. Never have. Never will. But my mother has a brilliant imagination. Always has. Always will. Vodka and Facebook only enhance her powers as an overbearing, yet extremely psychotic and loving Sicilian mother. It's a good thing that her arthritis keeps her from texting to her full potential.

And yes, that is a picture of me and my parents; aka, my oedipal triangle.

6 comments:

  1. well did you call her back? Can I have your lobster dinner if you don't want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh christ, please tell me i am adopted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call her back, she's your mother your fucking mother..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, this is funnier than the SNL skit. Maybe cuz it's more real or something.

    ReplyDelete